If you have trouble seeing web pages, check out some of our tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to navigate screens (link is external)
- Change text size to suit your needs: hold down the Ctrl key (Command key on a Mac) and press the + (plus) key to increase text size or - (minus) key to reduce text size.
- Magnify your screen (Windows) (link is external)
- Change Zoom options (Mac) (link is external)
- Make your mouse pointer more visible and other mouse settings (Windows) (link is external)
- Find your mouse pointer by shaking it (Mac) (Link is external)